Bicycle 809 Mandolin?

Jun 10, 2010
Will retail stores be selling them? I get most decks from CVS/7-11, only t11's custom decks and tally-hos I order online, as those aren't available in stores around here..

Nov 10, 2007
As of now, retail stores will not be selling them. It is the goal of the team (Richard Turner, Paul Harris, and others) who put these together to get them out at retail stores such as walmart, etc.

Hope this helps

It is the goal of the team ... to get them out at retail stores such as walmart, etc.

Hope this helps

I am not sure how this is possible since Murphy's Magic Supplies is the only company that has rights to distribute this deck. This is the company that has been making the gaffs in this new back design as well. To answer the original question, unless T11 enlists Murphy's as a distributor, they will not be stocking the cards. The same goes for stores like Walmart too.

I have 3 decks of them, and I like them a lot. They feel a lot like old(cincinnati) Tally's. The stick is much thicker than current(kentucky) Bikes, and the finish is a little slippery but that will fade as you break them in.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results