Rubber Band Routine

Oct 10, 2010
I was trying to put together a rubber band routine but I didn't know what order I should put the tricks in or how many I should use. Tricks: Crazy man handcuffs(In mine then their hands), Slink by Daniel Garcia, Jacob's ladder by Daniel Garcia, Touch by Hanson Chien, Missing Link by Chris Kenne, Ring Through Rubber Band. So If anyone could give me ideas I would sincerely appreciate it.

Jul 27, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I am not an expert on rubber band tricks, but you should drop Missing Link. As good as it is, it doesn't fit for two reasons: It uses a large rubber band and in that group there are other linking/penetrating rubber band tricks.

Jan 20, 2009
California
i always start out with CMH, in my hands then there's then i will either do missing link
or harry lorayne's snap then pinnacle and end with ring flight.

i start off with the basic rubberband thru fingers thing (the basic rubberband trick) then i do CMH, then i explain cause there is a softspot in the band, i do a broken and restored band, then i do marcus eddies linking routine he has then touch. then im basically done. i might do jumper if i have a broken band or if they break it or w/e

Jul 23, 2009
order

I have grouped these in order of general effect starting with basic band through band, going to the bill through band , then the Broken and restored, and then Touch. [cmh, cmh advanced(in their hands),stair way,jacobs ladder , broken and restored band, jumper, Touch]. Best way to order your routine is with the general effects in this order. Choose three of these for a routine such as cmh, stairway,jumper or another possiblity is cmh,cmh advanced and touch. The reason i say three is because it allows you to show magic but it doesnt overload and bore your audience. Try to make the routine flow smoothly from one effect to the other. CMH starts with two bands . From there it is obvious u could go into stairway and the to further demonstrate passing the band through an object end with touch. Its all based on your style though. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

dont just throw rubberband tricks together, try to get a patter or at least try to have some sense of direction and why you do what you do?
i do a rubber band penetration (cmh) then i do the thru the fingers one, then i do touch
so i can penetrate rubber and rubber, but what about rubber and flesh ;-) but seriously try to build it up

Mar 27, 2010
Instead of a list of tricks, why dont we start with this simple question: Why is the rubberband capable of penetrating other objects?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results