new Idea

Jan 19, 2009
Imagine you borrow a cellphone of somebody, and you tell them you gone make it vanish.
Then you take your hand and tap the phone and when you open your hand theire display is broken.
And you go like (****, thats wasnt suppose to happend :/)
they frik out because you made a little crack in there phone.
Then your like sorry, let me see if I can fix it and you rub your hand over and the display is fine againe, and you give back theire phone.

This is something I think will be a great trick and dosent required a big gimmick. Imagine you can carry the gimmick in your wallet and always ready to go, all you need is someone cellphone.

I hope someone will try to make this, if it hasnt been done already:)

Imagine you borrow a cellphone of somebody, and you tell them you gone make it vanish.
Then you take your hand and tap the phone and when you open your hand theire display is broken.
And you go like (****, thats wasnt suppose to happend :/)
they frik out because you made a little crack in there phone.
Then your like sorry, let me see if I can fix it and you rub your hand over and the display is fine againe, and you give back theire phone.

This is something I think will be a great trick and dosent required a big gimmick. Imagine you can carry the gimmick in your wallet and always ready to go, all you need is someone cellphone.

I hope someone will try to make this, if it hasnt been done already:)

Thats an awesome idea! But this seems like something that would have to be tailored to a specific phone like an IPhone or another popular phone.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I'm assuming that you are referring to like a crack gimmick that slides on and off easily with the wipe of a hand? Keep in mind that a lot of people already have that app that when you take a phone and turn it a certain way or swipe your fingers it makes a digital crack and then it fixes. The name of it escapes me but I've seen it on a lot of the droids already.

Also...think about how most phones have screen shields on them already so you will want to make sure your gimmick adheres to the screen shields already present on the phones. However, the gimmick would need to be able to come off easily enough so that you can palm it off or whatever.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results