White Centurions Uncut Sheets

Last week on ebay I saw an auction that was an uncut sheet of White Centurions. It was going for almost $400 with 6 days left and a lot of bids. I haven't even seen or heard about uncut sheets of White Cents.

So does anyone know how many of them are out there?

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
I know about them. There was a contest going on where you could buy anything in the store. Each purchase was a chance to win an uncut sheet (only five in the world if I'm not mistaken) and anyways I won and it's framed on my wall. They are rare and awesome and do exist but like I said I know of only five ever being given in contest to the public.

Wow... 5. You have something really rare bentley. I have a White Centurions deck ( unopened ) and I cherish it. I've been looking around for an already opened deck so I can lightly play around with them, but have yet to find one.

I wasn't sure if it was a fake. $400 is a lot of money.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
It is a lot of money to spend at one time for something like this. I think it's five (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I love it. I've always wanted an uncut sheet of playing cards and when I got this one I was ecstatic. Hmm. I'd say ebay would have the deck or you might can buy an unopened deck and open it.

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
Wow... 5. You have something really rare bentley. I have a White Centurions deck ( unopened ) and I cherish it. I've been looking around for an already opened deck so I can lightly play around with them, but have yet to find one.

I wasn't sure if it was a fake. $400 is a lot of money.

One on ebay right now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results