iLogo by Craig Squires

Aug 1, 2009
Effect: Imagine taking your spectators iPhone 4/4s and sliding the logo right to the other end of the phone. They clearly see the space where the logo used to be ( they can even touch it, it's really not there ). After your spectators have picked their jaws back off the floor, you slide the logo back and hand them back the phone.

Price: 44.95. I think the price is fair for what you get. You get a very well made gimmick and a couple extra things in there as well. But, they will be sending out just gimmick refills if you need some later on.

Teaching: The teaching for this is very good. They give you a ton of different ways to perform this and a few different routines with it. One involving cards and even one involving a real apple. Some very cool stuff and the ever so brilliant Mr.Greg Wilson chimes in and gives you a few of his thoughts on it as well.

Difficulty: This is really not too difficult. If you are an intermediate magician and have been doing magic for a while now you will find this quite simple. It does take some misdirection and some basic sleight of hand but nothing at all too tricky. Beginners would have to practice with this a bit more but not too bad. Also, the size of your hands does help some to the effect but it still can be done even if you have smaller hands.

Thoughts: Overall I really like this. YES IT CAN ONLY BE DONE WITH iPHONE 4 OR 4S! It says that in the product page. But, most people have one of these and if they (worse case scenario) don't than you can always use your own. I have been performing this for a little while now and it gets great reactions and simply kills. This is very organic and takes you away from the coins or cards which in my opinion is always a very good thing. This is one of my favorite tricks in a while, and I'm sure if this fits your style than you will love this as well.

P.S. It also does come in white or black. Depending on what color iPhone your wanting to use this on. I prefer black since I think most people will have a black one anyways. But, its really up to you but do keep that in mind.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2661

The effect seems nice, but everyone I know (and don't know) has a case for their iPhone. Does the method allow for this to work with phones with cases? I can say that the effect looks wonderful and has the ability to be extremely powerful; but if it doesn't work with cases, then I imagine most everyone will have issues performing this, and the gimmick may go unused in your pocket for quite some time.

Aug 1, 2009
Good question. Obviously the case must be taken off their phone in order to do this but, I have found a way to use the case in my patter and it makes sense and people honestly dont mind. And the gimmick can be carried with you all the time on your own phone and causes no extra space to be taken. Mine is always with me and I dont even notice.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results