The Berglas Effect dvd set

Oct 19, 2012
bangalore
I want to buy berglas effect dvds and book but i have a few questions . One thing i wanna ask is does the dvds explain the effects or the books??
And does it teach the correct method for the ACAAN trick that made David Berglas legendary?
Any help will be appriciated thank you :)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The book explains his thinking on how he constructs his performances. It does explain his methods as well, but it's less a method than a system.

Let me put it this way. The section directly pertaining to The Berglas Effect is 60 pages long if I recall correctly. You will have to read the entire book to have a chance to do it properly, though.

Oct 19, 2012
bangalore
The book explains his thinking on how he constructs his performances. It does explain his methods as well, but it's less a method than a system.

Let me put it this way. The section directly pertaining to The Berglas Effect is 60 pages long if I recall correctly. You will have to read the entire book to have a chance to do it properly, though.

Does dvds teach anything ??

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The DVDs that come with the book are examples of performances. It's been about a year since I've watched them, but I don't remember much in the way of explanations on them. The explanations are in the book, and it is not a light undertaking.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results