Need some help with an inferior product from MagicTricks.com

Peter Monticup is a real piece of work. His selling site, MagicTricks.com solicits reviews, but if it is not a good review it is erased. Here is one of my issues: I ordered the $1.35 trick but alas, the gimmick coins are quite ill fitting making the trick very difficult to smoothly accomplish. As hard as you press on the two sides of the half dollar, one of the edges is always protruding and it takes a considerable amount of pressure to make the coin flush. Does anyone know a good technique for making the trick fit better. In fairness to Peter, he offered to take it back, but I am so disgusted with his attitude that I would rather eat the trick than have any more dealings with him. I have tried silicone lubricant and rubbing the inside and outside edges with soap, but still have the same problem.

As long as I am soliciting advice on poor quality tricks, I also ordered the multiplying bottle trick from Peter. The top labels are all "bubbled" up which means they will quickly wear out as the trick is used. Also, one of the cylinders is not quite the same diameter making it difficult to pull a bottle out of the top of it. Anyone know a source of labels for the bottles? BTW, that was my second review erased by that derelict of an alleged magic trick dealer! :(

Jun 3, 2015
It sounds like there defective good thing U did not spend too much for it, i don't think there much else U can really do ,last resort U could use needle noise pliers and very carefully expand the edges, again last resort, sorry couldn't help more

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results