Spread Cull - CC 1

F

fmos2

For anyone that has come across the spread cull in CC 1, have you had any issues will culling cards that are right next to or really close to each other? Giobbi does explain how to cull multiple cards, but it only works well for me when the cards I want to cull (say any four of a kind) are well spread throughout the deck.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Yeah that's generally how they will land anyways.

When you ave 2 together cull one card, pause and cull the second card by itself. When using the classic Hofsinser spread cull don't do multiple at once to begin with. There are other culls that work, David's Cull, the great divide, angle separation, road runner cull, or cul de sac all work for mutliple cards better (in my opinion) than the classic spread cull.

F

fmos2

Yeah that's generally how they will land anyways.

When you ave 2 together cull one card, pause and cull the second card by itself. When using the classic Hofsinser spread cull don't do multiple at once to begin with. There are other culls that work, David's Cull, the great divide, angle separation, road runner cull, or cul de sac all work for mutliple cards better (in my opinion) than the classic spread cull.

Thanks for the reply. Pausing to cull multiple cards with the classic cull seems a bit suspicious to me if I were a spectator; I'd probably just go through the deck twice and cull whatever cards I couldn't in the first go.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Thanks for the reply. Pausing to cull multiple cards with the classic cull seems a bit suspicious to me if I were a spectator; I'd probably just go through the deck twice and cull whatever cards I couldn't in the first go.
Not if you are talking to them casually and using patter.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results