Ring Magic

Sorry .. But I'm new here and I wanted to know how to start a thread. For ring magic
Congratulations you have successfully started the thread.

I think I know what you are getting at though. My favorite ring magic is Ring Flight Revolution by David Bonsall, Divorce by Justin Miller, Reflex by Patrick Kun, On/Off by Nicholas Lawrence, Invisible by Damien Savina, and Tarantula II by Yigal Mesika for levitating rings. I hear Ring Thing by Garrett Thomas is pretty good but I don't have that yet, I do plan on checking it out though. Garrett also has Banded but that requires a gimmick I believe. There is also Bandwidth by Gregory Wilson which looks phenomenal.

Reactions: CWhite

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Ring Thing by Garrett Thomas is great. When I do my ring routine it's largely built around that, Divorce by Justin Miller, Pantheon by Peter McKinnon and some random stuff I came up with myself.

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks Guys for starting the thread . my question was were can I get started in ring magic.. And also learn on-off

Jul 17, 2015
Sorry .. But I'm new here and I wanted to know how to start a thread. For ring magic
Welcome ! From my own ring routine.. I combine Justin Millers "Divorce" / Patrick Kun "Reflex" / Odyssey by Calen Morelli and I finish it off with the Tarantula (2.0) by Yigal Mesika.

If you're new to ring magic, I think Justin Millers DIVORCE (https://www.ellusionist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Divorce) is a great place to start. Justin Millers video is well made and the instructions are solid to follow.
Just my personal opinion.

Reactions: Lorde17
Jul 17, 2015
Ring Thing by Garrett Thomas is great. When I do my ring routine it's largely built around that, Divorce by Justin Miller, Pantheon by Peter McKinnon and some random stuff I came up with myself.
Is Pantheon still available ? i thought it was taken off the market because the similarity issues with another magician ?

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks Ariel. I'll look into it when i get a credit card but for now do you know any books that's all I have access to...

Welcome ! From my own ring routine.. I combine Justin Millers "Divorce" / Patrick Kun "Reflex" / Odyssey by Calen Morelli and I finish it off with the Tarantula (2.0) by Yigal Mesika.

If you're new to ring magic, I think Justin Millers DIVORCE (https://www.ellusionist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Divorce) is a great place to start. Justin Millers video is well made and the instructions are solid to follow.
Just my personal opinion.

Reactions: ArielB.
Jul 17, 2015
Thanks Ariel. I'll look into it when i get a credit card but for now do you know any books that's all I have access to...
Magic With Finger Rings by Jerry Mentzer. Is the only book that i know of. I hope someone else on this thread can chime in with some knowledge.

Nov 8, 2017
Hey there! I just releases my effect called "sanare" on the marketplace and it only costs 2.95. It is an intermediate technique but doesn't require a gimmick and I show you three versions of making a ring appear on your finger. It's great to add to your existing ring routines and was actually just reviewed by Ekaterina on her YouTube. It is also currently number 4 on the top paid tricks for the marketplace. I hope you check it out! Here's the link

https://www.theory11.com/marketplace/james-curtin/sanare

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results