I'm out, very disappointed.

Don't get me wrong there's a lot of good people on here but I'm only a year into magic and that's where my heart's at and I've put every single second of my spare time into it. And why do people make me feel stupid for asking questions ?? All's I want to do is learn that's it. Anyway I gave it an honest shot thank you to you guys on here who are very helpful and supportive. Unfortunately it was just more jerks then helpers I guess.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
@CardMagicNJ

When I logged in this morning, I saw the overnight posts in response to your questions. Those posts were totally out of line and uncalled for. I've deleted those posts and banned the user who made those posts. The T11 moderators do our best to keep the discussions helpful and professional and use all of the tools at our disposal to discourage that type of behavior.

You will find that most of us here are very welcoming to beginners. I saw that @Antonio Diavolo had answered a lot of your questions in other posts. We enjoy people asking questions and we enjoy helping people progress in magic. I hope you stay, your interest and enthusiasm is always welcomed. Plus, we do need more magicians from New Jersey.

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Like @ChristopherT said, the guy is a known troll. Don’t let him get to you. Trust me, the helpful people vastly outnumber the @$$holes on here.

I had a similar situation a few weeks ago where a “friend” of mine ruined multiple tricks in a row while also losing an important piece of my pen through dollar trick.
I felt like quitting altogether but the people on the forums helped me get over it.

I hope you reconsider. We’ve all enjoyed you and your discussions here on the forums. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results