UltraGaff Update

Jan 13, 2008
New York, USA
This "ULTRA GAFF" seems just like another hyped up ellusionist product. I was pretty disappointed with the loops DVDs. They could have easily put all the good stuff on one disc and some of the effects were so similar, that it seemed pointless to have all of it. There must have been like three haunted deck effects that were all extremely similar. I do like the Danny Garcia disc though. I wonder how "revolutionary" this new set of card gaffs is going to be. I do know that Daniel Garcia and Wayne Houchin created these effects just for this deck. The effects for this deck were created just for this hyped up ellusionist release. I'm not saying this product is going to be bad, I'm just trying to think about what's really happening.
-Alex

Sep 1, 2007
They could have easily put all the good stuff on one disc and some of the effects were so similar, that it seemed pointless to have all of it.

You only watched the methods?

I'm not saying this product is going to be bad,

But you seem to be counting on it.

Let's be realistic people. We're both shopping at Ellusionist and Theory-11. Arguably the greatest commercial virtuosos in modern magic. We're in a generation that's supposedly media savvy.

If we're disappointed with a product and then blame the hype... who's the fool?

Sep 1, 2007
You only watched the methods?

But you seem to be counting on it.

Let's be realistic people. We're both shopping at Ellusionist and Theory-11. Arguably the greatest commercial virtuosos in modern magic. We're in a generation that's supposedly media savvy.

If we're disappointed with a product and then blame the hype... who's the fool?

Amen brother

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results