Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
you know what? i think they'll be releasing one clue a day so waste your time on other things like practicing some old stuff or get a down a tutorial. or read the blogs and leave comments! life is not only custom decks :p

Sep 1, 2007
Pasadena-->Mexico
for the guys worrying about the 909_t11+Bicycle code, i just saw the source code and it has the "alt" prefix which is used for giving the photo a small text when you roll over it or for the computer to display something when you have images disabled ,well i don't know if it is a clue but it has that alt prefix that maybe they just used it for having order well that's just my 2 cents

for the guys worrying about the 909_t11+Bicycle code, i just saw the source code and it has the "alt" prefix which is used for giving the photo a small text when you roll over it or for the computer to display something when you have images disabled ,well i don't know if it is a clue but it has that alt prefix that maybe they just used it for having order well that's just my 2 cents

What does "Having Order" mean?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
What does "Having Order" mean?
Usually in ever picture on a website you want to have those tags, Just makes everything a bit more organized

Maybe it was just a typing error
Could be..

What "T" are you talking about?
In the first link if you look up at the top left corner

You see "Home theory11 : cerca+Trova : 909 " Why is the T capitalized in trova?

I think that the Centurions are going to be a new deck of cards...
No!!!!!!!
I was really hoping the would be those neon pink overalls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results