What about future custom cards by theory11?

Sep 9, 2007
you know what I'd like? A really cheap practice deck. I almost wore a hole threw a ton of cards learning finger spins and snap changes. something that's like a buck a pack. they don't even gotta have backs, blank back and one really big number/pip in the middle.

the kind of thing i wouldn't mind getting all gritty, sweaty and nasty when practicing. the kind of thing i wouldn't feel guilty about tossing. I know I'm not the only one with a million used decks of bikes.

I tried using dollar-store brand cards, but the finishes suck and you have to recalibrate to good decks when you use them again. I've long since stopped that practice.

Sep 1, 2007
That's really interesting considering that the Bicycle cards and the Tally-ho cards are the exact same stock and the exact same finish, and sometimes even printed on the exact same machines. There's no difference between Tallys and Bikes except for the way they look.

I beg to differ. They a hell of lot different to me.. They feel thinner and more flimsy. Bike's feel a bit more stronger.

Oct 17, 2007
That's really interesting considering that the Bicycle cards and the Tally-ho cards are the exact same stock and the exact same finish, and sometimes even printed on the exact same machines. There's no difference between Tallys and Bikes except for the way they look.

That is truly very, very, very, nearly insanely wrong. Anyone who happens to have eyes can read that there is a LINOID finish on the tallys, and an AIR CUSHION finish on the bikes. Now I know that it seems to be a tradition in magic to remake the same thing under a different name, but I highly doubt that THE SAME COMPANY, is going to RENAME THEIR OWN FINISHES!!!!

Check your facts dude.

Mar 4, 2010
PS. If you are in America, Bikes are $1.50 at Walmart...you just asked for a buck a pack deck...what's another 50c?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results