New York magicians?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Anyone on here from western New York? and no not the city, western new york state. Around the buffalo or rochester area? or even further south. haha just trying to find someone near by me. its a magic devoid area.

Dec 14, 2007
There are a lot of magicians in the Buffalo area - some very famous. It was the home of Eddie Fechter and his influence still reigns. I am almost positive they have a local magic club. That would be a good place to start.

I have attended a couple of conventions there, but I can't remember who was local and who was not.

Brad Henderson

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
There are a lot of magicians in the Buffalo area - some very famous. It was the home of Eddie Fechter and his influence still reigns. I am almost positive they have a local magic club. That would be a good place to start.

I have attended a couple of conventions there, but I can't remember who was local and who was not.

Brad Henderson

thanks a lot. i try to make it up to buffalo at least once a month but it isn't easy. i actually live down right along the pennsylvania border and im just looking to network a little. find some like minded people to talk to and compare notes in person. thanks again

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results