CaseyC
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• :eek: Balloons!!! :D :eek: I kinda wanna try and make a balloon dog... then turn it into the real thing, lol.

Jason's the $h!t, lol. I can't wait to see what else he's got for us eventually.
    They really are. I'm currently using mine for Custom Dice, lol.

It actually takes force to cut that deck. It's kinda funny at times though.

Well my friends know i'm jokin... sometimes, lol.
    I know what you mean actually. I've only turned one of my old blue back bikes into one of those card boxes. Sad thing is that I continued to use the remaining twenty five cards like they were a whole deck. I think I still have them. The edges are almost as black as the black deck edges should be, lol. I've also got a deck my grandparents use to use when I was little... and one my grandfather may have used in the navy, lol.

*Leans Back* I can see that happening, haha. As a matter of fact, i've used a line similar on a friend before I believe.
    Lol, samething for me with the Fan Backs. I had one deck of blue, and now they're beaten to death. I do however have three decks of Black Fan Backs :D. I'm also beating up some Black Tigers right now, lol. I'm a big tally fan (... I didn't expect that to sound like a pun...:p). Once I burn through all my custom decks I know exactly what i'll end up staying with. Guardians, Tallys, Wynns, Studs, & maybe Ghosts. And I can't leave out my All White Pip Black Tigers... cause they are infact completely black & white, lol. But those and the ghost will probably just be for flouishing. I noticed that people have a hard time following tricks when all the suits look alike, haha.
    It's kinda funny, I still haven't tried The Circle Backs yet. Well, i've tried them in the Vipers, but i'm just not a fan of the Vipers. Wear out to quick for me, heh. But damn it all if things just don't seem to get better around here.
    I find a lot of people are saying they are best for cuts and flourishes. But that's just their opinion. You do whatever you want.
    Thanks, but I'm not new new, I just created my account but I already have been on this site for like 5 months and have some stuff such as triology + andthensome. Anyway thanks alot!
    lol, thanks. I actually created it in Adobe illustrator. But yeah, Wynns are my favourite deck.
    I happened to come on a day ago, I just didn't sign on, lol. Just checked the basics.

I'm stoked about the cards. I had a feeling this was gonna happen. I've got to get myself some bee's. Been way to long since i've had them in my hands, lol. While i'm not HUGE on palming right now, I can definitely see much potential for The MacMillan Switch. I've been wanting to get into table work a lot more lately (Damn Ricky Jay :p) I've also got almost ten tabs opened up with a bunch of threads too, haha.
    Wow, you guys need a shoutbox lol all this spamming, lucky bastard going to see JMB....

Funny that 2 year old Ghosts probaly fan better than new wynn's or guardians lol, must be that uv500 finish and all the dirt that acumuilates on the deck over those 2 years....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results