Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• if i do vote, i will vote for who i think is best, not cuz someone tells me to vote for them. sorry
    It really depends on what you're looking into and your experience. If you already know basics, I'd go for the bible, has a HUGE amount of stuff (advanced and beginner) you can broaden your arsenal with. If you're looking to explore different types of manipulations, get XB II, has GREAT sections on pen spinning and dice stacking with some XCM thrown into the mix. Ultimately you should get both, just a matter of which you want first....
    Ok, but Sybillism is the second phase, and you said you've learned it already. So was it difficult, or relatively easy?
    Ok, good to know. What about Sybilism? I heard that that one was tricky.
    Nice. Which phase did you find the hardest to learn so far? I've only got the first phase down so far, and im practicing to make it smooth and fast before I move onto the next one.
    haha jack was jus playin. Cuz so many people on the forums flip out over a girl magician. i mean yeah there arent as many but theres still some, he was joking. and theres like one magician other thn me at my school[that i know of], and i know one other that goes to a different school but still near me....i love him! but yeah welcome to the forums. if u need anything/have any questions let me know.

-Nikki
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results