1-on-1 - It's that time of week again!

How does the process of the 1 on 1 actually work? - I have been avoiding it because my internet connection blocks certain connections.

Is it a download? - Or do you need a program to run it? Or do you have an access to just to watch it like a YouTube video?

How does the process of the 1 on 1 actually work? - I have been avoiding it because my internet connection blocks certain connections.

Is it a download? - Or do you need a program to run it? Or do you have an access to just to watch it like a YouTube video?

It downloads strait to your computer. All you need is quick time to watch it.

Nothing could be simpler!

Why does everyone keep asking for 1on1's that detail things you can learn already, from multiple sources??

I love the 1 on1 thing, don't get me wrong, I've bought a bunch of em'...but let go of the pass and stuff like that. It can be learned perfectly well from a number of different sources.

The best 1on1's for me have been Chris Kenners performances and teachings of his TOOC material and stuff like that. Things that you may be having trouble with and someone sets you straight for $5.95, or new applications like RIOT & Redline and all that neat stuff.

Ask for something unique.

Rabid

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results