1-on-1 with Oz Pearlman?

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
Is there a chance of there ever being a 1on1 with Oz I mean his a pretty good magician. just asking or maybe jay noblezada or are they not part of the magic circle theory has going on ?

D

Deleted member 2755

Oz works with Penguin so... I don't really see that happening.:rolleyes: He already has a lot of good stuff with Penguin. So if you want some stuff from Oz, just head over there.

-Doug

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
Am I to suppose that the information presented in this thread to be factually based and true? Where are you guys getting your sources? Publications? Direct quotations from the individual? I'm sure there must be some sort of conflict of interest between "magic companies" but it's just that, magic. These guys should be able to get together whenever they damn will please. It's not like we are talking about two financial institutions butting heads.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
It's not like we are talking about two financial institutions butting heads.

Really?

Theory11 and PenguinMagic are both online magic retailers, which means there is a huge element of competition, just like in any form of sales - Royal Mail vs Parcelforce, MacDonalds vs Burger King, etc. etc.

They're always going to be trying to make more money than the other, hence marketing schemes employed by both - like Holiday Contests and Promotions.

-Sam H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results