1-on-1's for Loops

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
Hii.

I think theory11 is super but there 1 one thing that I miss at T11

1-on-1's that don't stop at cards and coins, I would like more.
and to start with I would say loops.

and I'm wondering if someone agrees with me.

pleas comment:)

Greetings Gianni

Aug 18, 2008
yeah, since the majority of people on here don't use them on a daily basis..they would not get a lot of business from loops 1 on 1's

correct me if I'm wrong

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
yes, but they also don't sell coins xD

they could sell them when they start making 1-on1's

Technically, they do

Loops are nowhere to be seen in theory11 because:

a) There are countless othe resources to learn from.
b) Are not available to any who hasn't loops.
c) Well, there is no c.

Gustav

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
yeah, since the majority of people on here don't use them on a daily basis..they would not get a lot of business from loops 1 on 1's

correct me if I'm wrong

I know but my point is that loops are the best magic gimmick at the moment and I think there needs to be more info on them and theor11 is a good place here for

Jan 13, 2008
SurfGuardian: Please stop spamming the forum.

OP: I actually agree, I wouldn't mind seeing some loops 1-on-1's, along with rope 1-on-1's, PK Ring 1-on-1's, IT 1-on-1's and other props that are out of the ordinary.

I realize that T11 doesn't sell loops (or any of the other products I mentioned), but they also didn't sell manipulation decks prior to starting their 1-on-1 series about card manipulation (I realize you can do card manipulation with a regular deck, but it really isn't the same--it's like the difference between doing magic with a plastic deck and a Bicycle deck; it's noticeable).

At the very least, rope magic would be doable. I mean, there are other options to using rope, just like with the manipulation series and the alternate options to manipulation cards--people can easily use a shoelace if they don't want to spend the $5 on like 50' of rope, for example.

And for the record, loops are great for those who know how to use them and (more importantly) feel comfortable using them. :)

Jun 9, 2008
Thank god someone was paying attention...

Thank you cm763 for actually answering the question. You guys aren't stupid. How you could miss the point like this is beyond me. This wasn't a why doesn't T11 carry loops or a poll on loops in general. The point was about close up magic other than cards and coins. i.e. redline type effects. I agree. I'd love to see more 1 on 1's about other close up magic.

Jan 30, 2009
Well now that D.G. is here, why the heck not? Although I don't buy downloads so my opinion isn't worth too much here. I don't think it's a "bad" idea based on the lack of loops for sale. The product is 1 on 1 teaching, not 1 on 1 hype for gimmicks. I like loops. If they have something worth teaching.. I say go for it. I would be interested in a T11 loops video if it had anything of interest.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results