1-on-1's on iPod touch...

Sep 22, 2007
Is this possible because when i am on the go i would love to be able to watch missing link or 5 speed again. I have tried i hit add file to library it was added i tried to drag and drop and it said this file was not added because it cannot be played on this ipod.... Can i convert it to a different format i really would love this. I bet most of you would to.

Thanks
Adam

Discuss.

Is this possible because when i am on the go i would love to be able to watch missing link or 5 speed again. I have tried i hit add file to library it was added i tried to drag and drop and it said this file was not added because it cannot be played on this ipod.... Can i convert it to a different format i really would love this. I bet most of you would to.

Thanks
Adam

Discuss.

Yup Get a Video Converter the one i use is videora which can be found here its a pretty easy program to use

Mar 14, 2008
Well, here's how I do it on my iPod Nano:
1) Drag and drop file into iTunes movie folder (not to iPod)
2) Right click on video
3) Convert selection to iPod/iPhone
4) Wait until it's done converting. This may take a while.
5) Drag and drop the new converted file into the movie folder on your iPod

Sep 22, 2007
Thanks mike it works like a charm also the post about how to do it on itunes works great also. Mike why do you use videora as opposed to Itunes i never knew that Itunes had that. I will continue to use videora. But it is cool that itunes does it two.

Thanks mike it works like a charm also the post about how to do it on itunes works great also. Mike why do you use videora as opposed to Itunes i never knew that Itunes had that. I will continue to use videora. But it is cool that itunes does it two.
I use videora partially because i didnt know you could do it in itunes untill like 2 months ago, and it seems to take longer when you use itunes for it plus the itunes converter only works on some files.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results