1-on-1's with Battles?

Oct 10, 2007
I was talking with my friend today... and he had a pretty good idea.

Why not use the points you get from battles to allow you to get 1-on-1's or something, cause that would be cool. Make battles worth more and make them more popular.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Sounds nice...
There could be like a league or something, with ladder, and points, like in soccer ;)

And tournaments every 6 or so months, with prizes for winners, and extra points..

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Don't you think that SNC's are enough? They're for free and allow you to win something at theory11s expense. Don't you think that's asking for too much?

Besides, there are plenty of loopholes in such an idea. It is a nice idea, but would never work or pass through the t11 crew. The whole point (initially) of the battle system is to promote the creating and development of magic. Not for material prizes, but for personal improvement - the best prize there is.

Gustav

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Don't you think that SNC's are enough? They're for free and allow you to win something at theory11s expense. Don't you think that's asking for too much?

Besides, there are plenty of loopholes in such an idea. It is a nice idea, but would never work or pass through the t11 crew. The whole point (initially) of the battle system is to promote the creating and development of magic. Not for material prizes, but for personal improvement - the best prize there is.

Gustav

Come on dude just have fun. This is a pretty cool idea, i love it! It is a big motivation i think:D

May 8, 2008
England

Gustav

Listen to G, he's clever. :)

T11 is a business and they do a hell of a lot for us already.

-S

The only thing is there is numerous loopholes in that system.

You and a friend could battle eachother back and forth every day for a month and one friend purposely lose every time so the other person gets tons of points and eventually a few free 1-on-1's.

However, you never know with T11,
-RA69

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
The only thing is there is numerous loopholes in that system.

You and a friend could battle eachother back and forth every day for a month and one friend purposely lose every time so the other person gets tons of points and eventually a few free 1-on-1's.

However, you never know with T11,
-RA69

I told you not to discuss our plan in public...

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Come on dude just have fun. This is a pretty cool idea, i love it! It is a big motivation i think
Sorry if I came off a little harsh, its a good idea, heck, even I thought about it for a while - but as RebelAce pointed out (and so did I) It's a sieve when it comes to ideas ;)

No, I think Mr. Wad has hit his head on a nail.
I have no idea whether or not that was an insult, a smirk or something funny. So i'll ignore you for the now.:rolleyes:

Listen to G, he's clever. :)

T11 is a business and they do a hell of a lot for us already.

-S

;)Haha, yes I am, i'm quite the evil mastermind.

How about a league and tournament system, without any prizes?

That would be a much better idea, again, you'd be gaining perosnal experience as well as boosting your creativity, all because you're focusing on your magic. And it promotes practise! What better way to improve?

Gustav

I have no idea whether or not that was an insult, a smirk or something funny. So i'll ignore you for the now.:rolleyes:

Gustav

Ever heard the term "He hit the nail on the head!"? It means the person it is said to is correct in what he believes. Me saying that you hit your head on a nail is just my way of agreeing.

I don't think you were to harsh at all. People need to stop sugar coating everything they say.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Ever heard the term "He hit the nail on the head!"? It means the person it is said to is correct in what he believes. Me saying that you hit your head on a nail is just my way of agreeing.

I don't think you were to harsh at all. People need to stop sugar coating everything they say.

Obviously I never actually heard it...:rolleyes:

D'oh!

haha, sorry for any misunderstandings, I totally agree with you ;)

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results