3 Spectator Trick

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I have this effect that I think of, and been playing for awhile...
You perform it for 3 spectators:
First spectator freely chooses a card, and stick it somewhere in the middle of the deck. Then you ask second spectator to do the same thing, and stick his card somewhere in the middle. Same with the third spectator, but you leave his card protruding from the deck, and you turn it face up... When you spread the cards, the face up card is sandwiched between the other two selections.
So the effect is, all 3 spectators seems to put their cards in the same place...

What do you guys think?

I know it's not a "WTF!!!11!!!??" effect, but it can be a nice little opener...

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I didnt mean it was the same. Just giving an example. Your tricks sounds pretty cool too.

JDEN

PS. It dosent use any Gaffs, he just turns the deck miniature at the end to reveal the last card, it can be done with out changing the deck.

Thanx man. The thing I like about my effect is that there is no cut's, no shuffles, nothing, just 3 cards that are push into the deck, and ended up in the same spot.

PS. Well, I guess that is difference between me and JM. I don't have money to buy miniature cards lol. jk ;)

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Thanx man. The thing I like about my effect is that there is no cut's, no shuffles, nothing, just 3 cards that are push into the deck, and ended up in the same spot.

PS. Well, I guess that is difference between me and JM. I don't have money to buy miniature cards lol. jk ;)

Sounds interesting. :)

Do you have a clip or anything we can watch? I'm intrigued. :)

-Sam H

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Sounds interesting. :)

Do you have a clip or anything we can watch? I'm intrigued. :)

-Sam H

Thanx Sam
I can make a video in front of a web cam anytime, but I don't think it will make much sense :) so I will try to make a live performance of it as soon as possible.
But if you want, I can do the whole trick (which involves 3 spectators) for myself in front of a web cam anytime ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results