4 of a kind / 4 Ace Trick - Why do we need new ones?

jr?

Apr 3, 2009
leeds and halifax
www.jrmagic.co.uk
4xfour is good but u just get 7 4 ace tricks. but the book that good to have at hand is four ace intro's that has 18 ones in it i love the sequacious aces by ken de courcy and meir yedid's tip top aces. as we no each day new ones come out each week so who do u like to who do the best of this kind of magic neme some name who can do the best 4 ace tricks that u have seen befor u did then!?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
This is really getting silly. I don't mean to target you, but unfortunately this is an English language forum, and whilst there are a large number of non-native speaking members, complete incomprehensible posting is something else... Is it just me that thinks this, or..?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
And we can't help being an English language forum. I've got two messages sitting in my visitor message area which, if I understand correctly, have completely missed the point (which is nonetheless a fairly big if).

May 1, 2009
UK
Don't get me wrong but you cannot ban someone for having bad english, i have had trouble reading his forums also. Write down want you want to say first then look-up the english words on the internet, only a idea for Jr.

hes an english speaker, but he has dyslexia. i know not everyone can type as well as you excellent perfect spellers. so how about some tolerance.

yea there are alot of 4 ace tricks. ive wondered that too. magicians have the same plot, but different handlings. what i dont like is a trick that does the same thing but is much more difficult. i dont care too much for magician foolers. as long as the spectator gets the full effect, its good enough for me

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I don't see any part of this thread which has been intolerant. Merely opinions. If you have not read my other posts in the OP's threads, you should do so before speaking. If you can't distinguish between the two, you should not be accusing. You don't post with perfect grammar, but I don't criticise you because your posts are understandable. There's a difference, which I'm sure you can see, so no need to go exaggerating matters. Wonder is right, though, and I'm not asking for a ban, and dyslexia is certainly unfortunate. But I don't really know what to say. Just because there's no rule against being incomprehensible, doesn't make it right.

Jr?, I know you can't help your dyslexia, but I beleive there have been things suggested to you to help your writing, I really think you have some interesting thoughts, but we just can't understand them.

P.S. Steven, isn't it going a little far asking for a ban? Really?

May 1, 2009
UK
Sorry Jr i didn't know you had dyslexia, i thought you didn't speak english thats all. It's not tolerance people should have for each other on these forums, it's show a bit of respect towards each other on these forums this is only my opinion.

He apparently has bad dyslexia, which means he cannot use a spell checker, re-read what he has typed, get a friend to edit his text, and just post things which we cannot understand.

I'd rather read things correctly, and be able to read something fluent, and not have to puzzle together words and letters in order to have a conversation or discussion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results