45 Jay Sankey?

Mar 16, 2010
Lithuania
This DVD is not just for beginers. It has a lot of cool slights for any skill level. Some are very easy, some are hard. I have this dvd and i can say that it is perfect for those who dont speak English because Jay explains everything just great without talking. The moves are filmed in different angles so you can understand everything clearly. At the end of the video it says the names of the slights and who created them. I realy recommend Jay Sankeys 45 DVD it is full of valuable information.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
This DVD is not just for beginers. It has a lot of cool slights for any skill level. Some are very easy, some are hard. I have this dvd and i can say that it is perfect for those who dont speak English because Jay explains everything just great without talking. The moves are filmed in different angles so you can understand everything clearly. At the end of the video it says the names of the slights and who created them. I realy recommend Jay Sankeys 45 DVD it is full of valuable information.

Sweet thanks man! I may get it then.

Cheers

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Great DVD. Have it and love it as well. Some people do not like Sankey's....should I say....bizareness (not even a word)...ha ha, but he has great material. Put it so it fits your persona.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results