A Brand New Concept In Close-Up Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
This may very well be the most original concept to come out in a while. Unbelievably beautiful, the illusion is brilliantly perfect. Here, in a first look sneak-peek I give you Lorl Cirk.

[Link removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
last time i put up a rick roll video, ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AGO BEFORE IT WAS POPULAR!!!, i got shouted at by people and even got added to an 'ignore list', just for putting up the link, not even making an effing thread on it, its unbelieveably unfair... :(

Sep 1, 2007
This may very well be the most original concept to come out in a while. Unbelievably beautiful, the illusion is brilliantly perfect. Here, in a first look sneak-peek I give you Lorl Cirk.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Bro, i've seen some of your magic, and I like it. I sent you a pm and you didn't answer... but this, I am sorry but honestly this is just stupid. I am sorry to be rude but wow...

Juan

Aug 31, 2007
UK
last time i put up a rick roll video, ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AGO BEFORE IT WAS POPULAR!!!, i got shouted at by people and even got added to an 'ignore list', just for putting up the link, not even making an effing thread on it, its unbelieveably unfair... :(

Rickrolling is at least a year old, don't give it any of this "before it was popular" ****e.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Guys,

While the link was posted in good humor, it is not magic-related. In addition, we try to discourage members from posting links to Rick Roll'd videos, as they can be overly annoying to some members, and harmful to one's computer.

Thanks everyone,
TDA

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

In addition, I'm going to close this thread, per the request of numerous members. The thread is not exactly not magic-related, and is starting to get a bit out-of-hand.

Therefore, let's get back to the magic. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results