A Cardistry Appreciation!!

May 19, 2009
Tell cardists how much you love them and appreciate their contribution to the cardistry community in this post!

Ellusionist Kent - I love you! Thanks for all your wonderful contributions! You inspired me so much! I love your cuts I love how hard you work and care about cards. You are so smooth and came up with one of the coolest routines ever! Thanks for all your wonderful tutorials and performance videos!

Predator Deck - I love you! Thanks for your beautiful videos! You always inspire me. Even though I was jealous you got so good so fast I have always loved your work, and you seem like a very cool person to know in person! I love all your videos! Everything you do seems to be so beautiful, magical, flawless and creative. Thanks for inspiring me to add more variety especially fans! lol

Tobias Levin - I love you! You are so smooth, and very creative. Your short cuts seem to come by the 100s and I think thats awesome because your exploding with creativity! Thanks for trying so hard and always continuing to work so hard in cardistry!

Dimitri Arleri - I love you! Man your 1h cuts and fans are amazing! Your personality shines through your videos and your videos are like cardistry magic! You seem to take cardistry into a cinematic movie like feel and you pull it off with excellence! THANKS for your wonderful personality and awesome uniqueness in the cardistry world! You make cardistry exciting and fun to watch!

Garry A - I love you! Your the flashiest of the flashy! ( if thats even a word lol ) your flare like style always inspired me and I love your videos! You have a wide arrange of fans, 2h cuts, 1h cuts, aerials, and more! You work so hard and seeing some of those flare like moves seem to be impossible, but you pull it off pretty easily! Thanks for your awesomely awesomeness Garry A wins Fatality " cuts your head off with 52 boomerang slices "

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results