A deck of cards - Hard to get?

One words: COSTCO.

That's the only place i buy cards from. They sell them real cheap, $13 for a brick, which is just a bit more than a dollar per deck. I get a brick about every six months (yes, they last that long when you use fanning powder) so that's only $26 on cards per year.

The reason why i only like bikes is because i think other card are a waste of time. I mean, a custom deck is not all that different, it just looks cooler. So i only buy bikes. Sometimes when i visit a magic shop, i will buy some custom decks just for collection, but i'm never obsessed with custom decks. Bikes are cheap and they get the job done.

Bicycles are the standard, have you ever felt Proganda Cards or Split Spades? They feel so much better than bicycles. And they last 2x more.

May 18, 2008
I'm not spoiled man, it's just that my parents haven't got me anything in like some months so like it's hard to understand but whatever they buy is like my allowance and how much it's worth. Don't think I get things for free man.

I'm sorry... Didn't mean that stuff. I just was saying that like my parents can't afford half the bills every month...

Thats really cool that he would offer something like that though. And decks of cards ARE better than anything at Walmart!

Sorry if it sounded mean.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Bicycles are the standard, have you ever felt Proganda Cards or Split Spades? They feel so much better than bicycles. And they last 2x more.

Yes, indeed i have. I have one of both of those decks you mentioned as well as S&M, centurions, vintages, and tally-hos.

To be honest, i never actually "feel" better with a custom deck. I mean, it doesn't "feel" anymore different than other decks. Sure they fan better and last longer, but to be honest, that's just unneeded luxuries. Plus, most custom decks are thick as hell, i have no idea why people like them so much. I have one deck of each of those i mentioned simply to look at and play around with when i'm bored. But during my performances, i almost always use bikes. Again, they're cheap and they get the job done. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

P.S. A deck of bikes with fanning powder lasts 3x as long as an ordinary custom deck. My bikes usually last me 3 weeks to a month for each deck.

Yes, indeed i have. I have one of both of those decks you mentioned as well as S&M, centurions, vintages, and tally-hos.

To be honest, i never actually "feel" better with a custom deck. I mean, it doesn't "feel" anymore different than other decks. Sure they fan better and last longer, but to be honest, that's just unneeded luxuries. Plus, most custom decks are thick as hell, i have no idea why people like them so much. I have one deck of each of those i mentioned simply to look at and play around with when i'm bored. But during my performances, i almost always use bikes. Again, they're cheap and they get the job done. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

P.S. A deck of bikes with fanning powder lasts 3x as long as an ordinary custom deck. My bikes usually last me 3 weeks to a month for each deck.

I respect your view, but to a cardistry person, a deck needs to fan well, and cut well, and handle well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results