A deck of cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
This is why I never bother actually taking much part in these threads. They just turn into a huge arguement. For once people, try giving constructive critism before bashing (Yes some people do give constructive critism, kudos to them.). But like many people who cant take critism, many people cannot give it without bashing the person and throwing insults at them. That is all I have to say, bye.

Sep 1, 2007
I do find that picture funny though... It looks nothing like Steerpike... I actually posted a real picture of Steerpike in one of his threads.

Not a bad likeness. Though my hair is longer these days. It makes it easier to hide the horns in public.

My post wasent subliminally racist

What the hell are you on about?

Steerpike you are the guy who thrives off this kind of stuff it seems to me you are trying to overcompensate for somthing. Were you the nerd who got beat up in school everyday so you have to make up for it by constantly trying to ignite online forum battles and escape your sad life through this online identity? It certantly seems this way. if constanly agruing with people through online magic forums make you happy then so be it. I feel bad for you. Grow up. Go outside and get some sunlight instead of waiting for someone to post somthing you dont like on theory11.com so you can write a staunch and insulting 10 paragraph lecture.

Free advice: don't play armchair psychologist with a guy who actually studies psychology.

All hail the mighty chancellor Steerpike! Whos wisdom is unsurpassed! The most handsome and intelligent . The GOD of theory11.com fourms!
:cool:

Now bring me a Vanilla Coke, a little doobage, and a hot chick in a bikini to fan me with palm fronds. Chop, chop!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
There's a HUGE difference between debating a point and arguing with / insulting one another. We've received numerous reports about this thread and I think it's getting out of hand and completely off topic to the original intention of the thread - a request for constructive (but positive) criticism on a video. Nothing more, nothing less.

As there are simply too many posts here to delete / edit, I'm going to go ahead and close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results