A Disease Only Magicians Get: OSD

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I'm Flyspazz and I'm OSD positive also. I’ve probably been for many years now but only have admitted to it recently.
Some known causes that I’ve found are Dave and Dan, Daniel Madison, and Devo. Beware though, there are many more.

The symptoms that have brought this to my attention were:
1. Shuffling in places your not supposed to be shuffling in. Like church, school, movie theater, work, or the dinner table.
2. One hand shuffling or cutting while the other is performing a different task i.e. Driving, writing or typing, cooking, or bathing.
3. Making up things to shuffle or roll with your hands when cards aren’t around. For example pencils, coins, bottle tops, or paperclips.

As for how to stop it, women (or men in some cases) help to take your mind off it but that’s only works for short time frames.

Sep 20, 2007
I filmed part of the infommercial for it last night, but I going to be gone later today so I'll have to finish it later. I'll Probably have it done by early next week.

May 24, 2008
uhhhh

I bought a new deck of cards yesterday,and when i get nervous i shuffle i broke it in ,in 2 min lol,,i really have OSD...lol:cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results