A question for W:H and/or J.Bayme

My question is this... Is W:H still involved in the development of the ultra gaff concept? Or any other E products for that matter? Has he left that development entirely to D.G. or is it something that we will see here on the shelves of Theory11 as well ? Is he strictly developing content for this site now? ... Curious is all ...

My question is this... Is W:H still involved in the development of the ultra gaff concept? Or any other E products for that matter? Has he left that development entirely to D.G. or is it something that we will see here on the shelves of Theory11 as well ? Is he strictly developing content for this site now? ... Curious is all ...

He mentioned in another thread that he was still working on it, and it is his last project with Ellusionist, it will be released soon through Ellusionist as planned.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys. Yes, I am still finishing Ultragaff with Danny Garcia. That will be my last project with Ellusionist. As I posted before, I have absolutely no regrets about my past work with E. Dana & I are proud of the production style that we developed with E & we all wish them the best of luck.

E is a fantastic online resource and their whole team has a very clear & real passion for magic. It was just time for us to move on & follow OUR vision. While all of my future releases will be here with T11, I stand by each and every one of my products that I put out through E.

We have some amazing things lined up for T11 & I know that E has some amazing projects in the works as well... Ultragaff is one of them. If you have any other questions, please let me know. I'll talk to you soon!

Excellent! ... Thanks Wayne ... I really do appreciate you taking the time to personally answer my questions....Good luck with all of this ... I am a big fan of your work and wish you nothing but the best with this new endeavor.... Can't wait to see what is down the line here...

Sep 1, 2007
Actually from my talks with Danny I thought that the Ultra Gaff would be out last Christmas but it looks like it's had at least a 12 month hick up now.
When will that finally be released?

Aug 31, 2007
Heh, I wonder what E did will all the warning DVD that they did not sell. I wonder if they are going to start selling them on ebay now one at a time. I swear that is what they are doing with the Black Ghost Deck. one guy
on there has sold over 20 Black Ghosts deck. Now how did he get his
hands on that many.

well it is funny that you say that ... There is a Warning DVD selling for $500.00 ..which I think is hillarious... I still have mine in the wrapper .. If that one sells maybe i'll cut someone a deal and sell mine for 499.99 :D ... On a side not I don't know what they did with the remainder of the DVD's but I think I see Daniel himself selling one autographed that ends today ... for a much more realistic price...;)

Sep 1, 2007
Maybe he spent $1000s and $1000s when they had the christmas give away.
they were only $350 each at that time.
Some staff also got a reasonable number of decks each I believe.

Hi Wayne,

How about releasing here on T11 your effect Thread. I know that everybody in the forum will agree with me that you should release it. I think that it is another amzing trick by you and I would like to see it as a future product here on T11.

Thanks,

The Illusionist

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
I have posted this on an other thread on T11 concerning the ultragaff as well.

I mean, I am not getting this.......experienced magicians, brainstorming for gaff concepts, planning to mass distribute it;

a "major" magic company decides to sell it, adding credits to their brand, using a gaff for an open video demo. All promo plans set out.

and NO ONE EVER MENTIONING THE WORD "DARYL".

http://www.foolerdoolers.com/store/productdetail.asp?productid=200250

like is this on purpose or something? Like I've seen the card out in the market before if memory didn't fail me....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results