A trick of mine.

Oct 11, 2008
So, this is something I've been doing for awhile, I'd like to apologize in advance for the poor quality... I filmed this on a cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbi0-cF3uHs

A few things about it;
It can all be examined by a spectator, before and after, and the bottle can be borrowed. Also, I've been doing this for about a year now, and it's a lot of fun to perform ^^

I'd like to get a live video up for people to critique, but I do live out in the sticks, and it's a good 45 minute drive to civilization. Maybe sometime, though.

Edit: I forgot to mention the purpose of me posting this, just to ask for general opinions on how it looks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Sorry to tell you this, but this is a very old effect, and has been done time and time again for many years.

the only place i have read a detailed descripton on the workings of this is in Sean Fieldss' notes names, L33T. In an effect where he changes clear water in to mouthwash and it even has the mouthwash taste.

Lloyd

Oct 11, 2008
Thanks for the heads up, I do remember hearing about that, but I've never actually read it. I'll have to check that out.

So, this is something I've been doing for awhile, I'd like to apologize in advance for the poor quality... I filmed this on a cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbi0-cF3uHs

A few things about it;
It can all be examined by a spectator, before and after, and the bottle can be borrowed. Also, I've been doing this for about a year now, and it's a lot of fun to perform ^^

I'd like to get a live video up for people to critique, but I do live out in the sticks, and it's a good 45 minute drive to civilization. Maybe sometime, though.

Edit: I forgot to mention the purpose of me posting this, just to ask for general opinions on how it looks. :)
well even though its been done already...it does give signs that your creative juices are flowing...keep it working......

kudos to you....

Nov 18, 2008
CA
With some thought, you could combine this with a label and/or a cap change to give the effect that the whole drink (including the bottle) is changing into another.
I don't know if something like that has been done before.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
With some thought, you could combine this with a label and/or a cap change to give the effect that the whole drink (including the bottle) is changing into another.
I don't know if something like that has been done before.

With that much going on, you're better off just switching one bottle to another.
Coors -> Bud

Oct 11, 2008
I actually like the lable idea, I do a trick where I change the lable of a soda bottle, and I'm sure it could be done a similar way. Great idea :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results