A video project. Please help?

Aug 1, 2008
hey eveyone i have been wanting to do a video project on why people like magic.the reason is because one day where i use to work i asked someone if they wanted to see a trick and she said.na why would i wanna see one.so you can lie to me and trick me.try and fool me.etc.so it got me thinking why do people like magic if it is just a trick,if there is a secret. so for this project any one can help if they wanna.here what i want you to do

send a video to me tellin yourself like i guess in a interview why you like magic and why you got into magic.

or you can video your family and friends and ask them the same thing why do you like magic if its all a tirck and its not real. i have been wondering this thats why i wanna make a video project bout it too see ppls answers.

if anyone helps ill edit there video into mine and send everyone a copy of it so they can have one.well thanks for everything

aaron

Aug 1, 2008
well if yew wanna do it make a video.lol it should be a fun project if i can get some ppl to help out.

May 31, 2008
well if yew wanna do it make a video.lol it should be a fun project if i can get some ppl to help out.

You didn't listen to my advice about the periods.

Like this:

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. After that, the lazy dog got up.

NOT like this:

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.After that,the lazy dog got up.

See the difference?

I'll make a video soon.

Aug 1, 2008
well its hard 2 do since im on my ps3 n its hard to type with a control ,and when u get the video done just p.m or tell me in this forum lol

Are you doing this for a class or anything? I will participate, but while I do have a good camera, its not HD quality or anything. If you do not want me to participate because of this, I understand.

Aug 1, 2008
na idc what type of camara it is,mines a sony handy cam,when ever u make the video just tell me and ill edit urs in

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results