a1magician's WARYOR DISPLAY

Jul 15, 2009
HI guys, its me again. And I want you guys,fellow flourishers, cardists, etc. to check out my simple display flourish in Youtube...

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3N0bZDoHw

Please do tell me what you think about it. And of course, what might be a good addition for it...

I would appreciatepositive criticism from more experienced flourishers. Thanks a lot...in advance

Oct 23, 2009
Illinios
The display itself looks pretty cool, yet your routine to get to that point is not very smooth. The flourish doesn't flow, so I'd recommand just finding out a different way to get the two last cards in there position..... Thats all I have to say

Jul 15, 2009
thanks...I'll think of a better way for it...I'll try to upload a new version and please do checkit out again soon. thanks

The display needs a way to flow into place. For a decent flourish or display the packets shouldn't be taken away from "the action" or where the flourish is happening, to be put into place. It takes a lot of practice and learning to develop personal flourishes/displays. But in no way should you stop, it is good to create your own things so keep trying.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results