Aaron and Wayne Shooting in Chico!

Hey Gang,

I'm sitting on Wayne's couch healing from a fantastic steak dinner and an exciting day. Dana, Wayne and I have been working all weekend on some material for the One on One section that we think will be very exciting.

Due the the nature of our project, we've been talking a lot today about card fundamentals - the basic but invaluable techniques we use to entertain people every day. We've been trying to figure out what sleight of hand you most want to learn.

So, now we have a question for you. Think about the magic you've learned, what you've gained and what you still feel you need to accomplish to become a great card man and magician. Tell us what you think - and be specific as possible. Tell us what we need to know to give you the magic you need. That's what we're here for.

With Thanks,

Wayne and Aaron

After reading the last thread about the 1-on-1s I was excited enough; this has just taken me over the top!

I seriously cannot wait.

-Zodiac-

Sep 1, 2007
One thing that would be great is "How to Structure a Routine" in which you might explain how to string a series of 3-5 tricks together for a good solid routine, and perhaps give a few examples.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results