Aaron Fisher 1 on 1

Sep 2, 2007
They'll be out soon. Six new 1-on-1s were filmed with Aaron Fisher. In order to maintain high quality, there has to be editing, sound checks, sleep for Dana, et al. I'm sure they'll be up soon -- they're not intentionally holding back their release just to torture us, I hope. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
You could probably expect one of them to be the Diving Board Double. Another might be his pop-out move.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys!

The first of several new Fisher 1 on 1's is almost done. Dana & I have been busy with Witness (which is unbelievable by the way) and is releasing on the 31st - but we're almost finished with that... then it will be back onto FISHER!

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Hey guys!

The first of several new Fisher 1 on 1's is almost done. Dana & I have been busy with Witness (which is unbelievable by the way) and is releasing on the 31st - but we're almost finished with that... then it will be back onto FISHER!

YES!
Awesome wayne, I can't wait. Thanks for the info

Hey guys!

FINALLY! An update!

Thanks for the information about the team's progress, Wane.

Aug 31, 2007
California
They'll be out soon. Six new 1-on-1s were filmed with Aaron Fisher. In order to maintain high quality, there has to be editing, sound checks, sleep for Dana, et al. I'm sure they'll be up soon -- they're not intentionally holding back their release just to torture us, I hope. :D

Cheers,
JTM

well this is news to me haha. where'd you find that out?

Sep 2, 2007
well this is news to me haha. where'd you find that out?

Find what out?

There was a prior post by one of members of the theory11 team about six new 1-on-1s that were shot that's how I knew about the several Aaron Fisher 1-on-1s.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results