Abnormal Behaviour - Ran Pink

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
As some of you may know I only write reviews for things I truly believe in and this product is no exception. This is a short and sweet ebook with three card routines. Whilst I know cards and mentalism do not mix in some peoples eyes this book is pure gold for those who like to use cards in mentalism.

The three effects within this book are structured into a complete routine or can be used as standalone pieces. As Ranpresented them as a routine I will be reviewing them as such. The three effects are as follows Th(P)ink a Card, PinkCAAN and Out of Pink's World. As you can probably tell these are three fairly classic plots within mentalism with cards. Whilst none of these are ground breaking they are all very nice additions to three respective plots. Whilst these effect each require a mild setup Ran discuses how to set them up in front of the audience. So anyone with either moderate card handling skills our spectator management skills could make these effects impromptu.

In the think of a card routine Ran takes a classic approach to the plots and structures the effect so the methodology is hidden. In the ACAAN he uses the thought of card from before to create a very clean looking ACAAN, whilst it does not meet the Berglas effect it still is a nice method. The real highlight of the book is the out of this world, and interestingly enough I won't be performing it. Street reading this handling I played with my current (yet incomplete) handling and realised what mine was missing. However, if you don't have an OOTW handling you like yet have a look into this as you won't be disappointed. the set up is about the same for most other OOTW effects. There is a bonus ACAAN at the end that it's very very bold but defiantly something worth checking or if you like the plot.

Overall at $15 dollars for a full 15 minute act you cannot go wrong. Coupled with all the additional thoughts and ideas I highly recommend this book.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results