Addicted to buying cards.

Sep 24, 2008
I dont know about guys, but I have become addicted to buying cards. I have a boat load of Bikes from Sams Club, 6 packs (3red, 3 blue) of Bike masters series, shadows masters, black ghost, black tigers,

What I want to add - some of each from here (Guardians, Centurions, Smoke&Mirrors)

What I want to add ASAP are 1 pack of split spades in each color, I went to do this last night and ran in to the must have a credit card to purchase, I have Paypal and that is the only way I like to buy from the net so I am screwed on that for now :-/

Anyways - anyone else have this addiction?

baller08

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
I dont know about guys, but I have become addicted to buying cards. I have a boat load of Bikes from Sams Club, 6 packs (3red, 3 blue) of Bike masters series, shadows masters, black ghost, black tigers,

What I want to add - some of each from here (Guardians, Centurions, Smoke&Mirrors)

What I want to add ASAP are 1 pack of split spades in each color, I went to do this last night and ran in to the must have a credit card to purchase, I have Paypal and that is the only way I like to buy from the net so I am screwed on that for now :-/

Anyways - anyone else have this addiction?

Personally I'm addicted to buying Jerry Nuggets. They're having a sale on eBay...only $125 per deck. A 5% discount if you order 10 or more.

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
Personally I'm addicted to buying Jerry Nuggets. They're having a sale on eBay...only $125 per deck. A 5% discount if you order 10 or more.

Hey man, aren't you the one who said that if you buy Jerry's then con men are making a living off of you? Sorry but I'm not into buying cards for $125 per deck. I could never think it is worth it.

Anyways, yes i was just thinking that i may be addicted to buying cards. I own 20 blue masters decks, a black tiger, 4 ghost decks, 2 1800 series decks, a bunch of stuts (I love these, if you don't have any then get some!), some normal bikes laying around, some tally-ho decks, some bees, a deck from Australia, some black rider back bicycle decks, some decks from airlines and trains that i have been on lately around the U.S., and i just ordered a brick of tally-ho fan backs last Monday.

The only cards i truly regret buying are the black tigers, ghosts, and 1800 series decks because i will never use them and they were way overpriced.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey man, aren't you the one who said that if you buy Jerry's then con men are making a living off of you? Sorry but I'm not into buying cards for $125 per deck. I could never think it is worth it.

Anyways, yes i was just thinking that i may be addicted to buying cards. I own 20 blue masters decks, a black tiger, 4 ghost decks, 2 1800 series decks, a bunch of stuts (I love these, if you don't have any then get some!), some normal bikes laying around, some tally-ho decks, some bees, a deck from Australia, some black rider back bicycle decks, some decks from airlines and trains that i have been on lately around the U.S., and i just ordered a brick of tally-ho fan backs last Monday.

The only cards i truly regret buying are the black tigers, ghosts, and 1800 series decks because i will never use them and they were way overpriced.

awww, Im offended by your comment about ghosts:mad: jaja, anyway These are the only cards of wich I am addicted, the are the best cards I have handled!jajaja

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results