Advice : PK, Geek, Levitation

Hey wuts up guys, this is Cedric dropping by. Hope all is well with everyone on the forums. I wanted to ask a favor from the genius minds that is you guys. So I've been doing gigs and i really got a load of extra cash that i'm ready to spin. And I'm trying to find the best PK, Geek, and Levitation work on the market. If you would be as nice as to throw me some DVD's, books, and needed things my way and i'll check it out.

Oh yeah, I'm working on a brand new site as well. You'll be able to see my magic even a few original work as well. Well, gotta check out for now. See you all soon and lets make sure we keep in touch.

Ur the best.....

-CT-

May 18, 2008
Wow, Geek magic... NOTHING better than Andrew Mayne. He has a FANTASTIC DVD called Shock FX with TONS of good geek stuff, a book Meyhem with GREAT geek stuff, and of course Maynia is a great DVD with some good geek stuff (and some of the BEST magic out there).

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Andrew Mayne, Sean Fields, and Dan Sperry all have material you might like.

PK wise: Spin and Power Word:Fall seem like great effects (I don't own them, check out other peoples reviews) and also take a look at Dee Christopher's site (also PM him about anything PK related, he'll send you in a good direction)

Levitations...loops, or any thread work will satisfy that (unless you want to levitate yourself...IT, not that strong)

Just off the top of my head, I don't do any bizzare magic and haven't done much PK or thread work (recently, I should get back into regular loops-usage) so someone else might be of more help.

Wow, Geek magic... NOTHING better than Andrew Mayne. He has a FANTASTIC DVD called Shock FX with TONS of good geek stuff, a book Meyhem with GREAT geek stuff, and of course Maynia is a great DVD with some good geek stuff (and some of the BEST magic out there).

I wouldnt go that far to say nothing is better. Drew has some great ideas, sure, but lets not forget sean fields, sperry, or Todd Robbins.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
i really enjoy thread check that out if you have not yet, also doing Saw by sean fields with a ring is sick. as for PK, Shudder my Dee christopher is awesome, and the above effects from matt sconce are awesome too ( i heard, i only own Spin, but spin is AWESOME) as for levitations, look at the tarantula it looks really really good, and there are a few effects i created using it, and love it. hope this helps, peace out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results