Aerial MOves Battle - MagicJohnny vs. jake the snake magic - Voting begins

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Voted for you man, average editing, didnt like the de'vo style music, but you performed stone decently(one of my fav flourishes)overall, good work.

Jake, bad quality video= epic fail, besides showing us that you messed up the vertigo hacky sack like 70 times doesn't helps you at all.

This would have been an awesome battle if i were in it :)

Truely, i rely on aerial moves :)

Anyway, you both had some flowing issues, right before the aerial you stopped to take some room to make it. Smoothen those out!

Those shouldnt be seen!

Other than that well the videos were preety decent. Although some shootin places were kinda un themed(car WTF!? :) )

Good job...

M

hey thanks for the comment...
i just wanna say sth to the flow here...when i perform the tomahawk cut, i stop right before the aerial willfully, because its a nice display...and to the other moves: i am still practising and i am open for tips so thx!

to the shootin place...for me its boring to stay always ion front of the camera in a "normal" room and make some stuff...i wanna do sth different ;)

Oct 22, 2008
Voted for you man, average editing, didnt like the de'vo style music, but you performed stone decently(one of my fav flourishes)overall, good work.

Jake, bad quality video= epic fail, besides showing us that you messed up the vertigo hacky sack like 70 times doesn't helps you at all.

dude... are u like in love with dissing my vids? I'm sorry I can't afford to get such a good camera as you, and also I just added the end as a joke. I could do the hackie sack pretty well but I happened to just add some bloopers... chill man your really startin to get on my nerves. All you do is make insults in stead of maybe HELPING me with advice.

-Jake

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
dude... are u like in love with dissing my vids?
-Jake

How cute, you actually think that I am giving you that attention:rolleyes:.

I'm sorry I can't afford to get such a good camera as you
-Jake

It's not mine, I usually borrow it from a familiar or a friend when I know that I am going to record something.

and also I just added the end as a joke.
-Jake

duh? jokes are meant to be funny.

BTW,I just noticed, your video lasts 1:23 from wich only like 30 seconds are the only time were you are actually flourishing...40 and more seconds on a Joke? Thats disrespectful for Magic Johny who actually took the time to record something for the battle.

I could do the hackie sack pretty well...

-Jake

Doesnt looks like it.

All you do is make insults in stead of maybe HELPING me with advice.

-Jake

because I have tried in the past, Im tired of telling you guys to actually PRACTICE the moves before attempting to do a battle with them, regarding this battle, what else do you want me to say? PRACTICE, PRACTICE,PRACTICE.

have a nice day.

Oct 22, 2008
because I have tried in the past, Im tired of telling you guys to actually PRACTICE the moves before attempting to do a battle with them, regarding this battle, what else do you want me to say? PRACTICE, PRACTICE,PRACTICE.

have a nice day.[/QUOTE]

You're absured man. You don't know how much I practice. Ok I do agree his may be better than mine in some people's opinion but you seem to act like your the BEST. Sorry but your not. U don't know everything man. Cause thats what u are sounding like you want me to think. Just stop being an A## h*** to me and work on ur magic instead of dissing.

Good Day

-Jake

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
You're absured man. You don't know how much I practice. Ok I do agree his may be better than mine in some people's opinion but you seem to act like your the BEST. Sorry but your not. U don't know everything man. Cause thats what u are sounding like you want me to think. Just stop being an A## h*** to me and work on ur magic instead of dissing.

Good Day

-Jake

awww,I hurted your feelings.

EDIT::// I'll refrain from posting in this thread, Magic johnny good work =).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results