After bobo..

Hey guys,

First off, this should probably be in the "product questions" but I think its a bit specific and I also dont want it to get buried, so please dont move this.

Ive been reading through Bobo lately, still in the beeginning stages working on vanishes and switches and the like, but one day, I decided to read into the tricks section, like the full routines. I couldn't help feeling like some of theses routines were a tad outdated... Maybe im wrong but its just the way I feel.

So my question then is, once I polish up on all the sleights and what not, where is a good place to go to learn some good routines? Ive heard of:

David Stones' series
David Roth "expert coin magic"
Eric Jones "extension of me"
Chris Kenner (although I dont know of anything he has that is coin related besides 1-on-1s...)

And Yes Ive also seen Ponta's "sick" dvd, and yes it is orgasmic, but I think that should wait a while.

So any reccomendations/suggestions from those of you more experienced coin workers??

Hahah btw funny story, I was looking through some old boxes in my basement for some silver dollars, and came across 6 morgan dollars, the oldest one being from 1860 somethin:p

Apr 20, 2010
Are you reading the modern version of bobo? It might have some "newer" routines. Routines aren't really old or new if you add your own patter and flair.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
After you learn some vanishes/productions/etc just watch coin magic videos and try to find your own way to do whatever they're doing.

In terms of products, Rune Klan's 3 Pieces of Silver has some great routines in it.

I don't own much for coin magic, you might try PM or Emailing Eric Jones.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results