Alternative Payment Methods?

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
ive never baught anything from here or E for the simple fact i dont have a credit card
my application was rejected because i havent been working in my current job for at least 18 months...so instead of waiting another year to apply again to buy stuff, im wondering what can i do?

my debit card doesnt work here as it doesnt have an expiration date (required), its a basic bank card for my savings/chequing account

and i know these sites dont accept paypal (and the paypal to credit card thing doesnt work)

so what are my other options?
im not asking family for their credit card info...

theres no way they can charge it to my debit card? (like when you swipe at a restruant, pick an acct... etc)
but over the phone?

or mail orders? (if so, ill need to know exactly how much to mail in...and its risky)

just wondering what options i have besides the credit card feature...any help is appreciated

Sep 2, 2007
If you're having any trouble purchasing with your debit card, simply call in toll-free at 800.511.9484 or at 843.556.6042 for international callers. Most of the time, the issue is figured out and the debit card is processed over the phone.

To order by mail via check or money order, you simply need to submit a support ticket for full information and instructions.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
k thx, i assume canada is considered international?

(dumb question, but need to be sure)

if so ill call tomorrow when mother isnt around to ask questions lol

(got paid 1100 today for the past week fo work..looking to blow about 100 orso...)

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
just thought of why this wont work either
i have a basic bank debit card, which i use at the bank to go into my chequing and savings accounts, update book, take cash out etc

when i use it to purchase something (say at wal mart) i swipe the card, then i must insert my PIN number, and then choose which account to draw the money from.

how will this work over the phone without me giving them my pin number?

just thought of why this wont work either
i have a basic bank debit card, which i use at the bank to go into my chequing and savings accounts, update book, take cash out etc

when i use it to purchase something (say at wal mart) i swipe the card, then i must insert my PIN number, and then choose which account to draw the money from.

how will this work over the phone without me giving them my pin number?

What i use is like a pre-paid visa you can get them at safeway(in canada) and i think walmart and you can buy them in dollar ammounts of $25, $50, $75, $100

another thing you could look into is a much music prepaid visa card

you can just load it from your bank account with however much money you want if you want to read some more heres the link.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
just went to wal mart, they only sell "walmart credit cards"

annual fee etc...might go with the much card, although ima pop into my bank sometime soon and see if theres anything better out there

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results