Amazement In A Few Minutes

Hello everybody.

Here's the scoop: About half an hour ago I found out I was going to be performing for a family that I know from the community. Actually, it may be a family of four, or it may just be one person, or two people, or three. I don't really know.

Anyway, I'm going over because I and somebody else is bringing food to them. Because the mother in that family was in a car crash, and they don't have time or effort to make dinner. I have probably just a couple of minutes, 2-3 short tricks. I want to make the best of it, and really astonish them. In other words, I'm probably not looking for a routine, but a mindblowing effect.

Any ideas? Suggetsions? I have to leave at around 5:15 PM EST...

I'm thinking about doing Distortion. Maybe super sharpie. I don't really have any idea. ;)

Thanks!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Distortion is a great effect for something like that, so I suggest it. If you have Stigmata or Indecent, they are good party tricks. Anything from DGP, like White or Wheat or Nacho Mamma's Triumph.

//David.Misner::

Okay, I'll try Super Sharpie and Stigmata. Don't know any DGP's. My spongeballs aren't great but I'll give them a go. Don't know any T&R's. Distortion would be great but I'm not sure I've mastered the effect. Maybe I'll do a simple card trick or two. Like that David Blaine aces switch to kings. :)

Thanks everybody!

Aug 31, 2007
If I were you, I would go with Fraud, then move into Distortion, then(I don't know what it is) Super Sharpie. And at the end, try out with a quick card game, like which card is which(Do a double lift, then deal out three cards. Tell them to pick which card they think is the card they show you. People think you teleported them.).

Thats what I did a small party once.
-|P54

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results