Amazing

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Before you go any further, read this:

I am about to review an amazing color change. It can be performed surrounded, you end clean, have the opportunity for a double change, and is super crazy visual. It requires minimum practice and can be mastered with a bit of care. It is taught in a clear manner and can be easily picked up. And best of all, it's free.

That's right, free, at no cost whatsoever to you.

Read on if you're interested.

Classic Color Change - J.Bayme

Where? - Here on Theory11.

What? - A tutorial for the classic color change invented by S.W. Erdnase, and first pubished in Expert At The Card Table.

Jonathan is very clear and concise in this free download. He teaches it in a way you are not going to learn anywhere else. It's different from the usual fashion and has changed my outlook on the change greatly. This is now going to be a workhorse transformation for me.

This breathed new life into the classic Erdnase change. What I conceived as a beginner move is now a mind boggling classy change. It's a huge improvement on the original. The way Bayme teaches it, you can show the hand empty from the start, perform the change open handed, and transform it visually.

Jonathan goes over applications of the change, including a way to make it more visual and more magical. He teaches the basic move, along the way discussing its finer points and details, all in about an 8:19 video with a funny outtake at the end.

What he teaches is the usual change, but in a different way than I've ever seen. This is a new way of looking at something old. I think that if you haven't watched this and downloaded it, you are missing out on a great freebie Theory 11 has to offer.

So pick this up now! It's free and amazing.

9.5/10. Great job. Simply stellar.

Ian

Nov 10, 2007
Great review, but do realize this color change requires much practice. You must get all the little nuances down, to make the change look the way Erdnase truly wanted it to.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
The really cool part about this download is that it is shot in either Mt. Pleasant or Charleston, South Carolina, right here where I live. The bridge in the beginning of the download is the Arthur Ravanel, or Cooper River Bridge (those are 2 separate names, same bridge). I wish I could have met them while Jonathan was still located here in Charleston. But oh well, atleast there's a download shot where I live!

Cheers,

Casey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results