An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Theory11 forum goers,

Some of you may have saw the thread that caused a stir yesterday. I personally was not involved but I would like to apologize on behalf of the people who used this forum as a virtual boxing ring. That's not the way these forums should be treated and I would like to apologize on behalf of those involved because I felt embarrassed for this forum when I read that thread.

Let's get back to the magic.

Mitchell

Nov 6, 2007
I have to admit this thread only made me more curious about the thread you are talking about because I have no idea what you are talking about lol. But yes, The energizer bunny does indeed keep going. And going. And going. And going. And going. And going. And going.....

Dec 2, 2007
All that needs to be known is that one member made a racist comment towards another and when called on that point physically threatened another member.

Wasn't pretty, but it happened.

And no, i wont disclose names.

Was it another race war between the Brown Wynns and the Red Wynns? Curse them, can't they just get along? Who cares about finish or the color of thier backs? They're all cards on the inside!

Sep 1, 2007
I'm sorry, but I dissagree with you Mitch. I was the one that was threatened, and I got over it. But I don't think its fair for you to apologize, because, and I want to say this in the nicest of ways, you weren't involved, so it should have no concern to you. What are you exactley apologizing for? Other people's actions? I'm sorry, but I don't think thats right. The person who perfomed the act, should of apologized, but he chose not to. I think your making it more than it was. You don't halve a right to apologize for on anybodys behalf, unless they asked you to. You say lets get back to the magic. What the hell are you doing. Your waisting everybodys valuable time with this pointless, and stupid thread I might add.

I'm sorry, but I dissagree with you Mitch. I was the one that was threatened, and I got over it. But I don't think its fair for you to apologize, because, and I want to say this in the nicest of ways, you weren't involved, so it should have no concern to you. What are you exactley apologizing for? Other people's actions? I'm sorry, but I don't think thats right. The person who perfomed the act, should of apologized, but he chose not to. I think your making it more than it was. You don't halve a right to apologize for on anybodys behalf, unless they asked you to. You say lets get back to the magic. What the hell are you doing. Your waisting everybodys valuable time with this pointless, and stupid thread I might add.
I'm apologizing to fellow members that some people here are so stupid to make horrible posts that attack other members and Theory11 team members. I am not apologizing on someones behalf.

Mitchell

D

Deleted member 2755

I would like to apologize on behalf of those involved because I felt embarrassed for this forum when I read that thread.

Let's get back to the magic.

Mitchell

Thats not what I'm reading Mitch. I don't know what thread you are talking about because I have not been on here in a few days, but I have to agree with everyone else here that talking about a thread which was made yesterday that you had nothing to do with doesn't really give you the right to apologize for them.

Of course, I'm not in the mood to get bashed on here, so I'll say it... Yes I know, I don't even know anything about the thread so I have no right to make this post. Oh well. I am. :]

Also, thats the internet for you buddy. The internet is a virtual world where people can insult people and make racist remarks while staying completely anonomys. :) I don't do these things as it just makes people in a bad mood and I'm not a racist. However, many people are.

I say Mitch, lock the the thread. I think this thread is pointless and will go nowhere except either restarting the argument you just randomly decided to apologize for, or make a new one. Thats my 2 cents.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
I'm apologizing to fellow members that some people here are so stupid to make horrible posts that attack other members and Theory11 team members. I am not apologizing on someones behalf.

Mitchell

Uhhh yeah you are. It seems to me that your just sucking up to T11 by making this thread.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Oh my, I can't believe im even gonna contribute to this thread, it's just so pointless and does nothing more than bring attention to the thread your apologising for... and your apologising for something that has nothing at all to do with you.

It comes across across like your just sucking-up to T11...

This thread should be deleted as it's such a waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results