ANACONDA DVD REVIEW - Not what you think...

May 11, 2009
Fair enough. I never got the old tutorial so I'm not comparing the DVD to anything else. I think that if you aren't comparing it to the old tutorial, they did a good job I reckon. As someone who only has the DVD, that's what I think.

To be honest here. I really think your just sucking up to the people who made this peace of crap. 4 freaken minutes to explain a dribble and they claim that this is the ULTIMATE flourish EVER!!! haha yeah right. they did not do a good job. they did very poor.

May 9, 2008
To be honest here. I really think your just sucking up to the people who made this peace of crap. 4 freaken minutes to explain a dribble and they claim that this is the ULTIMATE flourish EVER!!! haha yeah right. they did not do a good job. they did very poor.

We're not just "sucking up". Why the hell would we do that? I call 'em as I see 'em, I thought the teaching was great. The DVD helped me extend the Anaconda tremendouly. I did it the other day and I got "WHOA!" reactions. I can understand you're just a kid, probably similar to other kids who think Card College is a peice of crap.

Yeah so what it was 4 and half minutes? Quality over Quantity. How long would you expect the teaching to be?? 15 minutes?? 10 minutes of that would be spent twiddling their thumbs. Compare this tutorial to any other tutorial's length.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey I thought the tips were pretty good too. When the cards are being dribbled, and they're falling vertically but still staying connected, makes me feel good inside ;) Can't wait to show the girls at work my Anaconda :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results