Andthensome: Limited Orange Edition

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Im a little confused guys... pre-Release??? does that means that the dvd is going to be shippe normally? or on the 27 like the others??? Im kinda confused :confused:

(I bought the dvd):p

EDIT:: Nevermind, I found the definition in a online dictionary....

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I wonder if the pre-orders get the +YOURSTUFF as a vault extra or something, or miss out entirely because they ordered early, seems kinda mean.

I don't want to speak for the bucks, but I don't think so. I think if you order it now it comes with a price. You don't get Garry's flourish. But I could be totally wrong.

Nov 30, 2007
Yeah I am a little bit confused as well. I bought it last night but is it going to be any different than the official AndThenSome? (except for the flourish made by Garry).

Sep 1, 2007
Hm, what does it mean that my bank sent me an email that says "overdrawn?" I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I ordered andthensome...

Only kidding (maybe). So pumped. I guess it worked out that the extra that'll be on the T11 edition is a flourish, since I don't flourish too much...I'd rather have a signed copy anyway.

Nov 10, 2007
Ok so if whoever ordered the orange edition andthensome dvd gets it shipped on tuesday that means if you ordered the lowest shipping we may have it by saturday
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
CANNOT FRICKIN WAIT

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Does anyone know if it is going to have Gary's on here?

::EDIT:: Just kidding, it says it in the item description. It does not come with it.

I'm a gonna wait. :)

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Maybe a bit OT but, im thinking about getting this when its released here, mostley because of the GOAT change and i was wondering, How hard is that change? Is it hard to get it perfect every time? How practical is it for the people who knows?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results