Angry

D

Deleted member 2755

vlcsnap-7184079.png
(Finally got to use one of these pictures. :D)

Hey everyone. This is not meant to be a political battle... That wasn't the point of DannyT's post. The point is:

Awww.... you can't buy your Prop deck for a week and you have to wait a day or 2 for andthensome to come out... instead of complaining about it on an internet forum, wait a little bit. Stuff happens and other people always have it worse.... Yes, DannyT's point was pretty strong and saying how we take things for granted may be irrelevant to this thread, but seriously everyone.... is there a need to get offensive? Essentially he's just saying.... Wait a bit. Stuff happens. Deal with it.

No need to get offensive towards Danny. Just my 2 cents.

-Doug

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Exactly, I was told the other day that my Witness dvd wont come for 3 weeks because they didn't have it in stock. I said, hmm, ok I'll wait for it, it'll be worth it. The next day I get a phone call saying they DID have it in stock and I received it the next day. To think if I would have gone, "meh... no points waiting 3weeks, I'm going to cancel it." I wouldn't have it nor would I know they have it in stock.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results