Angry

The day i was able to buy andthensome, which i havent bought anything in literally a year, they are sold out on dan and dave.com :mad:!!!
Anyone know when theyll get it in.. forget it, andthensome comes out tommorrow:(. i also wanted to get the propaganda deck when i get andthensome, but now thats sold out:mad:

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
The day i was able to buy andthensome, which i havent bought anything in literally a year, they are sold out on dan and dave.com :mad:!!!
Anyone know when theyll get it in.. forget it, andthensome comes out tommorrow:(. i also wanted to get the propaganda deck when i get andthensome, but now thats sold out:mad:

oh no! what will we ever do?!?!?!?! PANIC!! sorry, I'm just tired of pointless threads like this. there is nothing we can do to help. we can't tell dan and dave to restock andthensome for you, I'm sure other people are having the same problem, they just don't make a thread about it,

Just someone trying to make a point to seem intelligent.

-ThrallMind

Wow, you're not condecending much. If there was an emoticon for eyes rolling I'd use that on you.

The point that Danny was trying to make is simple. You're obsessing over how uncool/unfair/horrible/ etc it is that you can't buy a magic video and deck of (over priced IMHO) cards, and this video shows us some things that we take for granted that are a little more important.

Jan 13, 2008
Wow, you're not condecending much. If there was an emoticon for eyes rolling I'd use that on you.

The point that Danny was trying to make is simple. You're obsessing over how uncool/unfair/horrible/ etc it is that you can't buy a magic video and deck of (over priced IMHO) cards, and this video shows us some things that we take for granted that are a little more important.
...I'm pretty sure Thrall was being sarcastic, making fun of the person Danny quoted. Or did you catch that, and were commenting on the person Thrall quoted? Blah, the internet bothers me with its lack of emotion portrayal. =/

Either way, andthensome is being re-released with an included bit of footage (from a contest), and the Propaganda deck is being reprinted as well. Patience, OP. Patience.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway

:rolleyes:

Besides, I'm sure that not everyone you know is perfected.

As usual, Praetoritevong digs deep into the libraries of hell to bring back the much overstated but little followed idea.

Andthensome isn't the end of the world.

Neither are Propaganda's.

Stop whinning.

Wayne Houchin is. And he ain't in eaither of those.

Gustav

Sep 1, 2007

Platitudes with a pretention to being profound have a pomposity all their own.

To put in a way that the non-English majors can understand, if you have to try to say something deep, you aren't.

Aug 31, 2007

I get the point he was trying to make, but I felt he went in the completely wrong way to go about it. There's no reason to involve the WAR when telling someone to be more grateful. His response didn't even answer the question given. It's sort of like me saying, "You could buy the True Astonishments set, which is 300 dollars. That could probably buy another 13 grenades for the army to throw." Thus expressing my own political opinion when talking about a matter as simple as magic.

I don't know about you guys, but I wish there was less of this. I feel like I'm looking at subliminal advertising, all the while, just trying to look at a forum post about magic tricks.

And as for the real question of this topic, as you can probably tell, you can now buy andthensome from Theory11. If you're looking for propaganda decks, try Ebay. Sometimes people will sell a couple of their decks. Also try google, it has been very kind to me in the search for magic items and supplies.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York

To put in a way that the non-English majors can understand, if you have to try to say something deep, you aren't.

I'm not an English major, but did you just contradict yourself?

It's sort of like me saying, "You could buy the True Astonishments set, which is 300 dollars. That could probably buy another 13 grenades for the army to throw."
No, that's actually far from what I was trying to say. I don't even know how you can even compare that and say it's similar to my post.

I don't know about you guys, but I wish there was less of this. I feel like I'm looking at subliminal advertising, all the while, just trying to look at a forum post about magic tricks.

And as for the real question of this topic, as you can probably tell, you can now buy andthensome from Theory11. If you're looking for propaganda decks, try Ebay. Sometimes people will sell a couple of their decks. Also try google, it has been very kind to me in the search for magic items and supplies.

I didn't really understand your post saying how I was adding fuel to the fire. I read the OP and the only thing came to my mind after reading it was that he upset about something that was very minor, that would only take a day to fix, but was speaking as if it was the worst thing that could ever has happened. I angry faces could do that.

Like I said, I received that video that exact same day and it really did make me think. So after watching it and reading a thread like this. I was just in a "wow" kinda moment, you know?

I didn't mean to go way out of proportion with it, just something I believe people should see that we do take for granted so many things that the little problems in life shouldn't matter. So, I'm sorry for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York

It's much easier to simply say, "If you have to try to say something deep, you aren't."
Instead of just leaving it at that, you write "Platitudes with a pretension to being profound have a pomposity all their own." Why wouldn't you just write the easier understandable post?

So I feel that you're trying to be deep with big words.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results