Anonymous Theories

Jan 19, 2008
I think it could be anyone...but i will give reasons for Daniel Garcia and Dan Hauss. From all the clues and everything i would think Dan Hauss...But he is doing some deal with papercrane productions and some 6 part thing so that kinda cancels him out... Then Daniel Garcia. If he would come on board here i think they would have hyped it up a lot (they are doing it) He is going to blackpool(right beside T11 both) so that is the england clue AND if you look in the artist profile, annonymus is slotted in at the "D" section, everybody is in alphabetcal order and Annonomus is slotted in at the D section.

Hmmmmmm

danny Garcia kind of makes ensebut some things don't add up.

MAKES SENSE

1: The whole England Thing
2: the D Thing
3: It seems like something he would do.
4: He is old: He's been around for a while. He is new: New to T11
4: He has been hanging out with T11 guys a lot. (1 hapy day video)

DOESN"T ADD UP.

1: He is more "Heavy Set" Than they guy in the video
2: I do not believe he has that tattoo.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Ok, recent events that have come to my attention have lead me to believe that it is two people. Things he says like "I am old and I am new.". Anyone else would simply say "I am old and new." The way he says it sounds like if I went "I am old" and then someone else jumped in and said "and I am new". Also, when he says "I have picked 20 questions. I have answered 20 questions.". Sounds like that's two different people to me. I hope this makes sense.

That is a great theory, and very cleverly reached. But I think we're looking too deeply. I mean, this same conclusion couldn't have been reached, possibly, by noticing that there's...you know...two people in the video?

I think it could be anyone...but i will give reasons for Daniel Garcia and Dan Hauss. From all the clues and everything i would think Dan Hauss...But he is doing some deal with papercrane productions and some 6 part thing so that kinda cancels him out... Then Daniel Garcia. If he would come on board here i think they would have hyped it up a lot (they are doing it) He is going to blackpool(right beside T11 both) so that is the england clue AND if you look in the artist profile, annonymus is slotted in at the "D" section, everybody is in alphabetcal order and Annonomus is slotted in at the D section.

Hmmmmmm

Another good point, but Andrei Jikh is also slotted in the D section. It starts off alphabetized, but then it kind of gives up. Dan Madison, Andrei Jikh and Dan/Dave Buck would not come after Doug McKenzie, for example.

That is a great theory, and very cleverly reached. But I think we're looking too deeply. I mean, this same conclusion couldn't have been reached, possibly, by noticing that there's...you know...two people in the video?

Of course, you are right. But to take it that way, there's also a dog... lol I kid. While what you said is true, the fact that it was very obvious didn't make it click for me. Why show two people in the video, but come off as only one person in the original thread? So the thought clicked that maybe it wasn't one person in the original thread, maybe it was simply designed to look that way... The theory was developed mearly to show stronger reasoning besides, visual. I feel that the deeper I go now, the closer i'll be when the next one drops...

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Of course, you are right. But to take it that way, there's also a dog... lol I kid. While what you said is true, the fact that it was very obvious didn't make it click for me. Why show two people in the video, but come off as only one person in the original thread? So the thought clicked that maybe it wasn't one person in the original thread, maybe it was simply designed to look that way... The theory was developed mearly to show stronger reasoning besides, visual. I feel that the deeper I go now, the closer i'll be when the next one drops...

Fair enough. I was merely trying to point out that maybe we're looking too hard. After all, simple fools the magician. Or something.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results