Another Floating Rose Idea... Help!

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Can I just say - I LOVE that song! I did it a capella last year as well as part of a Barbershop Quartet. Amazing stuff. Sorry I can't be more helpful - but go for it, that sounds great!

Jul 13, 2009
Wetting flash paper is probably not the best idea, because it slows down the burn rate of it. Now here is my thought onto how to accomplish a rose transformation.

You have the thing floating in front of you and a rose in a flip stick position your free hand goes to grip the floating paper, your other hand flips the rose out as you palm and break your hook revealing a rose. You could also if you wanted to add a flash to it use Fism Flash John Cornelius.

Now another way you could go about this is using a sort of bubble zombie technique (Losander) you use a cloth and a rose like a zombie (omnomnom Brains). Somehow maneuver the floating mass out of site, a topit maybe of good use. Basically you are doing a small version of the Asrah but a piece of paper to a rose.

Hope these help

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results